Make online Appointment
Schedule an online appointment for medical service you seek with our medical providers.
Drug and Alcohol Testing
We perform routine and pre-employment lab work inclusive of blood and urine drug tests, breath alcohol tests, pregnancy tests, pulmonary function tests, STI tests, and on site x-rays. It helps to diagnose, monitor, and treat many medical conditions.Learn More
Occupational medicine (also known as “occupational health”) is focused on the treatment of work-related injuries and illnesses.Learn More
Primary health care involves providing treatment for common illnesses, the management of long term illnesses such as diabetes and heart disease and the prevention of future ill-health through advice, immunisation and screening programmes.Learn More
Urgent care is a category of walk-in clinic in the United States focused on the delivery of ambulatory care in a dedicated medical facility outside of a traditional emergency department (emergency room).Learn More
Struggling to lose those love handles, we got you covered. Our clinic provides Phentermine (appetite suppressant) therapy, weekly Lipotropic B-12 injections, nutritional counseling, body composite analysis and other weight management alternatives.Learn More
"Prevention is better than cure", come get your vaccines today and protect yourself and your family. We offer seasonal quadravalent flu vaccines, DTAP, and Hepatitis B vaccines. We also perform tuberculin skin test.Learn More
Make an Appointment
All of our Medical Providers will help you deal with Acute and long-term health problems and illnesses. This will always involve advice on how you can help yourself, sometimes it will involve treatment or medication, and at others referral to local hospitals may be necessary.
Patients can see the doctor of their choice and for ongoing and long-term health problems it is usually best to see the same doctor. However, when you need to see a doctor urgently it may not always be possible to see your usual doctor.
To book an appointment, please either:
- Use our secure Patient Portal- Click here to make an Appointment
- Text Us at: 703-348-3535
- Visit Reception in Person
We make every effort to keep appointment times but there may be occasions when they overrun.
Helping the appointment system run smoothly
- If you are unable to keep your appointment please notify the clinic as soon as possible, otherwise you will be charged with certain fee.
- One appointment is for one person. If you want another member of your family to see the doctor or nurse, please book a further appointment.
- When arriving at the clinic for your appointment, always inform reception.
- Sometimes people can forget to tell the doctor all the important information about their problem. It may help to write their symptoms down.
- If you don’t understand what the doctor or nurse says to you, please don’t be afraid to ask for a further explanation.
- It can sometimes help to have a partner or friend with you.
Online Appointment Booking
Did you know you can book your appointment online?
Using online services makes it more convenient for people at our practice, as there’sno need to make a phone call or visit us. Computer, smartphone or tablet users can make or cancel an appointment at a time that suits them, even when the practice is closed.
If you are not already registered for Patient Portal, Click here to Register and be a part of our practice. Please let a member of the practice team know you would like to use this service.